By clicking “Buy Now,” “Purchase,” or any other phrase on the purchase button or external link sent to you, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, you (“Client”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by Sarah Scully-Leaf (the“Coach”), and you are entering into a legally binding agreement with theCoach, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Coach agrees to provide services in accordance with the products, programs, and/or services (collectively known as the “Services”)as outlined on https://www.collected-insight.com and/or any associated domains(collectively known as the “Website”).
2. The scope of Services rendered by the Coach pursuant to this Agreement shall be solely limited to those provided for onCoach’s Website and/or the Sales page associated with the Services.
3. The Coach reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Services offered for the Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
4. The Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work as a team together, and acknowledges that the Client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives.
5. Depending on the Services purchased, some materials may be delivered through a membership site. The Client shall not damage the membership site or engage in any illegal or fraudulent activity and the Coach reserves the right to remove the Client at any time.
6. The Coach provides the Client with a single-user license authorising the Client to use the materials for their individual purposes only. Under no circumstances may the Client share, copy, distribute, disseminate, or sell the materials and/or any login information for either commercial or non-commercial purposes. The Coach reserves the right to revoke access and/or request further payment from the Client if the Client does so.
7. The Services may include a complimentary Facebook group(“Group”). The Company is not liable for any limitation of access to Group caused by Facebook. The Client shall abide by any guidelines set forth inGroup, and the Coach may suspend the Client’s access to the Group at any time and for any reason. The Coach may archive or delete Group at any time and for any reason.
8. If applicable to the Services purchased, the Coach shall set the dates and times for group coaching calls. The Client shall not receive any refund, partial or otherwise, if they are unable to attend some or all of the group coaching calls. The Client acknowledges that the Company shall schedule group coaching calls at all times of day to accommodate time-zones around the world and not all group coaching calls will be within their waking hours.
2. METHODOLOGY. The Client agrees to be open minded toCoach’s methods and partake in services as proposed. The Client understands that the Coach has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the coaching sessions or Services provided. The Coach may revise methods or parts of theServices based on the needs of the Client.
3. DISCLAIMERS. By participating in the Services, theClient acknowledges that the Coach is not a medical doctor, psychologist, therapist, attorney, or financial advisor, and their services do not replace the care of other professionals. Coaching and/or consulting is in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counselling or any other type of therapy or advice. The Coach may provide the Client with information relating to products or services that the Coach believes might benefit the Client, but such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation. The Coach is not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.Any testimonials or examples shown through Coach’s Website, programs, and/or Services are only examples of what may be possible for Client. The Coach makes no representation as to the outcome of theClient’s participation in the Services.
4. PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
(i) Upon execution of this Agreement, the Client agrees to pay to the Coach the full purchase amount (“Purchase Price”).
(ii) The Coach does not offer refunds to ensure that clients are fully committed to the Program. There are no exceptions to the refund policy.
(iii) If the Client elects to pay the Purchase Price through a payment plan option (“Payment Plan”), Client agrees to pay thePurchase Price to the Company according to the payment schedule and the PaymentPlan selected by the Client.
(iv). The Client authorises the Company to charge their credit card(s) at the time that charges are due and shall not require a separate authorisation for each charge.
(v) In the event the Client fails to make any of the payments within a Payment Plan during the time prescribed, the Coach has the right to immediately disallow participation by Client until payment is paid in full, including disallowing access to modules, materials, and coaching calls.
(vi). The Client shall not threaten or make any chargebacks to the Coach’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without the Coach’s prior written consent. The Client shall pay for any fees associated with recouping payment, including but not limited to, collections fees and legal fees. In the event of a chargeback, the Coach reserves the right to report the incident to any relevant credit reporting agencies as a delinquent account.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The Company maintains all of the copyright, other intellectual property rights and any other data or material used or subsisting in any materials provided to the Client in the course of providing the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Coach to the Client, nor grant any right or license other than those expressly stated in thisAgreement.
6. RECORDING AND REDISTRIBUTION OF CALLS. The Client acknowledges that group coaching sessions and/or group calls may be recorded. The Client also acknowledges that the recordings may be redistributed and/or resold at a later date as part of a separate package sold by the Coach.
7. RELEASE. The Coach may take photographs, videos, audio recordings, or other recordings during the provision of the Services that the Coach may use for future commercial or non-commercial purposes. The Client agrees and understands that by participating in the Services, the Client is consenting to being recorded and photographed and to the use of Client’s likeness, writing, and voice in any media in perpetuity by the Coach for whatever purpose the Coach sees fit.
8. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. The Client agrees, during and after participation in the Services, to refrain from making any statements, whether oral or in writing, that could be considered libelous, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, or is inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic, or which are unrelated to the Coach’s products or Services; or are clearly false or misleading.
9. GOOD FAITH. Each party represents and warrants to the other that such party has acted in good faith, and agrees to continue to so act, in the negotiation, execution, delivery, performance, and any termination of this Agreement.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information, education, and coaching provided to the Client by the Coach under this Agreement are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are there any warranties created by course of dealings, course of performance or trade usage.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using the Coach’s services and purchasing these Services,Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or unforeseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that the Coach will be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Services. Client agrees that use of these Services are at the Client’s own risk.
12. ASSIGNMENT.This Agreement shall bind both the Coach and Client and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors, and assigns. Client may not assign its rights under this Agreement as this program is non-transferable.
13. GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New South Wales, Australia regardless of the conflict o flaws principles thereof.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.